GGS Risk Management team is constantly working to ensure mitigating risk at the workplace .
GGS Officers are equipped with the right skills and tools to gather and use true and reliable information to enhance decision making by applying the SPI formula Situation, Position, Implication through Evaluate, Interview, Investigate.
GGS understands its responsibility as an employer to take the right precautions to reduce the risks of workplace dangers and provide a safe working environment.
GGS is Certified in
ALL RISK MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES WILL BE AUDITED TO:
- Identify and qualify areas of risk.
- Identify any gaps in the WHS Management System.
- Risk monitoring and control.
- Assess risk impact on clients; Business, Customers & Staff, Property and Equipment.
- Recommend and implement solutions and countermeasures as required.
GGS studies and analyses threats of all types including terrorism threat utilise and share intelligence with local businesses, local police and other security and law enforcement agencies and provides emergency response team to its clients. In our provision of security services to our clients.
GGS AS/NZS 4801 OH&S Management System Enables GGS to achieve the following:
- Develop, implement, maintain and improve an effective OH&S management system
- Have assurance that it conforms with the required OH&S policies
- Provide evidence of conformance to policies to interested stakeholders
- Declare conformance with the standard or make a commitment to conform to its requirements
Due to the increased threat and attack of terrorism around the world, in mass gathering venues, including shopping centres, GGS’s highly qualified and specialised managers in Counter Terrorism & Crime Prevention liaise with architects, shopping centre manager’s, facilities managers, and several other specialised contacts working in a variety of industries to help them understand the threat of terrorism in today’s world and the risks that each site presents. Strategies, awareness, and training are all offered to avoid the potential for mass fatalities and casualties. Our qualified managers will draw plans for counter terrorism measures to ensure the safety of people and emergency responses in case of an incident.
GGS Managers liaise with Crime Prevention Officers, Police Intelligence Officers and other law enforcement departments in order to detect, identify and deter any possible threat to GGS Clients’, their properties, employees and customers.
Dedicated GGS Risk Manager
GGS Risk Manager is dedicated to the client for all risk management requirements. GGS Risk Manager’s duties include although are not limited to:
- Review and completion of all Public liability incidents within the frame of 24 Hours from the occurrence of incident;
- Assure all GGS policies and procedures are adhered to onsite;
- Report any misbehaviour or breeches to GGS higher management;
- Audit and review accordingly all inspection, reports, surveys, complaints, information (internal or external), daily logs and performance reviews on respective due time;
- Assure all Supervisors are knowledgeable of site and safety procedures;
- Assure correct induction process of all --- related to the site;
- Complete and maintain WHS standards on the specific site;
- Assure completion and currency of the JSAP’s, SWMS, Risk assessments, policies and plans;
- Liaison with GGS Site Manager in relation to GGS productivity and daily activity;
- Report directly to higher management if a breech is present in WHS standards;
- Assure correct reporting inductions are completed on staff personal at the client’s site;
- Complete monthly review of all reported complex issues which pose a safety impact;
- Investigate all incident report occurrence and apply precautionary measures and plans to help assist hazard identification.